Thursday, August 7, 2008

August Adventures

The triplets have been getting into lots of things lately...standing up, drawing pictures, demanding to be taken for walks, you name it! So I thought I would post pictures of our latest adventures.

Alex has taken to sleeping with his rear in the air...



Alex and Jacen are peering out from the walls of their play yard (a.k.a. "baby jail").



Here are the boys in their Choo Choo wagon, ready to go for a ride...



Ty looks confused, as if he needs to ask directions!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Cute pictures boys. We had fun on our walk, except with the key situation! hehe Get ahold of us.

Gemini Girl said...

Soleil does the butt in air while sleeping. They are SOOOO adorable. You know, just when I think how hard I have it with my teins- I think of those of you who have triplets! I guess that's what the parents of singletons think of when they see me!